You can do an SEO without a plugin also but having a WordPress SEO plugin gives you more different ways to optimize your blog post that will rank on google first page easily so for WordPress users having an SEO plugin is a must.
Many bloggers asked me many times I will go with the Premium version of SEO plugins or free version is enough.
There are pros and cons of every plugin so I am sharing a list of the best SEO plugin for WordPress and after reading this you will easily able decide which plugin best for your blog and also which plugin I am using for my blog and many other big bloggers using a which SEO plugin.
A Rank Math SEO plugin is like a One man army. It gives all the features for ON page SEO from head to foot you don’t worry to install any external plugin after installing the rank math.
Best thing about the Rank math SEO plugin is that beginner-friendly dashboard and on a switch, you get clear information about after clicking on that this kind of setting will happen.
So user gets a clear idea which switch may harm or beneficial for them and they act according to that instruction.
You can easily manage all the settings for the post, pages and categories like if you want to index this page on social media or not or if you want to index your site category into search engine result or not almost everything.
- Setup wizard of rank math is very beginner-friendly.
- Rank math SEO plugin one-man army in the field of SEO.
- Crawling error notification
- XML site map option
- Rich snippet support
- Inform the search engine about your new post for fetching.
- SEO analysis based upon 40 SEO metrics developed by Rankmath
- Local SEO optimization
- 404 Monitor advance setting
- Import your all yoast setting to Rank math setting easily.
Yoast SEO plugin is a very old and popular plugin in the field of SEO. Yoast SEO has 5 million-plus active installations with 5-star rating on WordPress.
Yoast gives regular updates for plugin right now current version of Yoast SEO is 12.7.1 and available with 40+ languages worldwide.
Yoast offering on-page SEO optimization with multiple metrics and when you do the right SEO of your blog post it showing you green signal means everything is ok.
You don’t need any external plugin for sitemap after installing Yoast and also you can connect your google webmaster from the direct dashboard of SEO.
Yoast SEO available in both version free and premium but a free version is more than enough for beginner to mid-level blogger and for advance features like keyword optimization for up to 5 keywords and more you can go for a premium version of Yoast SEO.
- You can easily check how well optimized your post and pages.
- You can view a preview of your post how that will show in google search results.
- Yoast SEO also provides a readability check so your content is easy to read for your visitors.
- Yoast SEO checks duplicate content on your post and pages if finding then it will show you notification of duplication.
- The Premium version provides content insight and redirects manager full setting.
All in one SEO also a popular SEO plugin on WordPress. It has around 2 million-plus active installations and 4.5 star rating on WordPress.
All in one SEO plugin working is very close to Yoast SEO plugin so features are almost the same. It also comes in a free version and premium version as well.
- It supports google analytics
- Optimize your title for search engines
- Generate meta tags automatically.
- It also supports google amp
- All in one seo also provide image SEO
- Support XML sitemap.
These are the list of WordPress SEO plugins that I used in the past and Rank math plugin using right now for my own blog.
When I started I started with Yoast plugin but after some time I face little bit issue with drastically down in my website traffic so I witch it with rank math now that problem also solved on yoast but for me, Yoast plugin is best because it gives you some premium features that you get when you buy a premium version of Yoast plugin.